Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Saturday Night

I, tonight, am home alone... with Pauly, Daphnie and myself. I had a good day today - we had our monthly Blast from the Past play date and I am so glad we started doing that. Tonight, unlike last night, I hope is relaxing and quiet... Ben has a friend in from Portland, his best friend Raul and the boys are out on the town. I have Enchanted from Netflix and I'm not sure if I'll get to it. I've been working a lot on my her household blog. I also wanted to start making a weekly calender for us that would encompass cleaning, outings and regular scheduling items. We'll see how much I'll really get done as Saturday Night Live is on tonight and loves me some SNL plus my toes could use a pedi... oooh that sounds fab!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold