Thursday, December 6, 2007

You have the mommy haircut!

Can you believe it girls? We are moms! Damn good ones if you ask me - must of been the training we had growing up. Remember how mom taught us to take care of babies by first tending our dollies and kittens too. We'd dress them up in dolly clothes and make sure they got their food and nap times (except for Jodi - who would just get a little too carried away with those kittens :)

I am so proud of us and I know we will continue to encourage each other and support one another! I couldn't have made it this far with out you two and you too ma - so just know that I'm here for you and I appreciate what you have done for me! We are so blessed to be this close, I can't imagine life without my girls. I love you to the moon...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search herHousehold